Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This Week's Menu Plan



Today's post is just to inspire your menu. Do you make a menu plan every week? I do. I make a menu plan and grocery shop, accordingly. I'll go more into depth with the specifics in another post. Back to Menu Planning,
I sit down once a month and decide what I want to cook. I make a menu plan for each week in that month.

Here's this week's Menu:

Monday- (Labor Day) BBQ
Tuesday- (Taco Tuesday) Taco Salad w/ black bean and corn salsa
Wednesday- Chicken and noodles
Thursday- Cheese coneys
Friday- Open / leftovers
Saturday- Open/ leftovers
Sunday- Roast w/ potatoes and Carrots

I only cook Sundays-Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays we either eat out, choose leftovers or a quick easy meal we already have at home. I pin a lot of recipes that I'd like to try. When I'm sitting down to plan our meals I print them and add them to my recipe binder. I shop according to the recipes. I like to try different recipes because we hate eating the same things over and over. I do let the kids have some input. My kids are very picky and don't like spicy foods, so I have to let them feel involved.

 What are your thoughts? How do you plan your meals? What works for you and your family?

Share your menu for the week below.

Tamala

Don't forget to Share and Comment. Subscribe by email to the right!


No comments:

Post a Comment