Thursday, September 3, 2015

Just A Little About Me...

Hello all,

Welcome to Tamala Today. I am Tamala as you may have guessed. My name is pronounced like Pamela, but with a 'T.' I am a wife and a mother of three boys! I have a 9 year old, a 2 year old and an almost 6 year old. All of my boys are summer babies. July, August and September. I am a busy stay at home mom and I really enjoy being able to stay home with them.



My family and I recently moved from the Midwest to California. This was a very big move for a family woman. I am very close to my extended family and moving away has been tough. We do love it here and the weather is nice all year!!. That definitely beats the snow and ice we are use to in the winter! We've only been here for a little over a year and the kids have adapted well. Now that you know a little about me I hope you enjoy my content.

I've been debating on starting a new blog for a little while. I'm very interested in life style blogging and sharing all things house, organizing and kid related. I'm also a big lover of Pinterest and I love to try different recipes. I try different food recipes and cleaning "recipes." I'd like to share "reviews" of recipes with you. There is so much I want to share and I hope you come along for the ride.

Thank you for reading and please like and share the blog with your friends. Come back everyday!! Also, always feel free to comment. I'll always reply.

Tamala

2 comments: