Monday, September 14, 2015

Menu Plan for the week

Its that time of the week again! It's time to share this week's menu. My middle son's birthday is this week and he had a choice of the dinner he wanted and he chose Lasagna. I was surprised by this. Lasagna was never his favorite meal, but he has been watching Garfield with my oldest and they have fallen in love with Lasagna again. I thought it was funny.



Any who here's the menu for the week:

Monday: Parmesan Chicken Manicotti
Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken Taquitos
Wednesday: Lasagna (The big 6!!)
Thursday: Pulled Chicken with Corn
Friday: open/leftovers
Saturday: open/leftovers
Sunday: Chili


The menu this week isn't too complicated or time consuming. I like it this way because life gets busy. Having a simple meal plan means my kids get fed and I don't have to be in the kitchen cooking for hours!

What is on your meal plan for the week? Share yours below and any recipe recommendations.

Missed our first recipe post? Click here now!

Tamala

I'm on twitter: @tamalatoday!! Follow me.

Share this using the buttons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment