Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Menu Motivation


Today is another Monday Menu Motivation! What's on your menu this week? I know for some,you will be incorporating some yummy soups, stews and chili recipes. For a lot of the country there has definitely been a change in weather, but not here. It's definitely still feeling like summer in California.



Have any of you jumped on the PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) drink for the season? I haven't. (I actually had one yesterday. :-)) I like the drink, though. I'm more of the winter weather drinker. LOL! I mean I really fell in love with the Caramel Brulee Frappuccino, last year. Since then I've been drinking all kind of caramel drinks. I never really liked caramel like that. Hmmmm.

Okay back to why we are here, it's all about motivation for your menu. Grab your pen and paper and get to planning your meals for the month. I discussed how I plan my meals HERE. Be sure to read it and get ideas on how to plan your meals and how to make your grocery list and plan a quick shopping trip.

This week's menu: (10/5-10/11)
(I plan Monday-Sunday)


Monday: Baked Spareribs, Broccoli and Mac n cheese
Tuesday: Barbacoa Burritos
Wednesday: Shrimp Fried Rice
Thursday: Club Sandwiches with Fruit
Friday: Open/leftovers
Saturday: Open /leftovers
Sunday: Salmon with Carrots and Red Potatoes

This week's tip:

Make a master inventory list!

Make a master inventory list for everything you like to keep in your house. I have a master list and it helps make my grocery list easier. I separate my master list just as I do my grocery list (to see how I separate my list click here). I also keep a dry erase board on my refrigerator so we can write down what we are out of. It's easy to see and I can add it to my list while planning my grocery trip.

What are some tips and secrets you have that you'd like to share? What is on your meal plan for the week? Share yours below and any recipe recommendations.

Missed my first recipe post? Click here now!

I was a featured blogger on Mom's Small Victories for my DIY Mirrored Vase.

Mom's Small Victories

Go check out the post! (Click Here!!)

I'm on twitter: @TamalaToday 

Follow me!!




Share using the buttons below!





No comments:

Post a Comment